This place was made for you.
Surround yourself with activities that interest you, hospitality that enlightens you, and a comfortable sophistication that says, “You’re home.” Montereau is a retirement community brimming with choices for fulfillment. Choose from independent senior living apartments and garden homes that fit your style and provide a hub for your active life.
Complete the form on this page to learn even more about the most highly regarded independent living retirement community in Tulsa.
Just outside your door, happiness beckons.
A resident recently said, “I moved in among neighbors. Now I live among friends.” Expect to feel welcome here. Our culture of warmth and unparalleled hospitality make our community a truly rewarding place to live.
One decision takes care of so much.
With a variety of floor plans and residency plans, including Life Care contracts, you have the flexibility to tailor your version of senior living exactly to your liking. Highly refundable entrance fees offer reassuring estate protection for you and your family. A full continuum of high-quality health services and personal assistance provide definitive peace of mind.
Find a space that suits your style and budget.
Explore our interactive floor plans – all of which come standard with an outstanding array of high-end finishes and designer touches.
Services to make life easy
- Interior and exterior maintenance + weekly housekeeping
- Full-time concierge service
- Lectures, seminars and live entertainment
- Cultural, social, recreational, educational and spiritual programs
- Free health and wellness screening
- Flexible dining plan
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Personal and medical transportation services
- Covered parking with underground parking available
- Basic cable and all utilities paid except telephone
- Wi-Fi in commons area
Amenities to make it shine
- Multiple dining venues with daily specials and seasonal menus
- City View Lounge overlooking the Tulsa skyline
- Multipurpose theater and private cinema
- Libraries and business center
- Fine arts studio
- Billiards room
- Fitness center with heated pool
- Guest suites
- Resident gardens
- Putting green
- Walking trails
- Interfaith chapel with Catholic and Protestant services
- Physician’s office
- The Spa at Montereau
A Special Opportunity
One lot remains to customize a brand-new Garden Home, and it won’t last long. You’ll have the opportunity to build from the ground up, customizing the floor plan and finishes to make it yours in every way.
“When we are here, we can have family over for brunch, host overnight guests in our spacious apartment, enjoy the amenities and activities, and stroll this beautiful campus to our heart’s content.”