THE ABBEY: ALZHEIMER’S, DEMENTIA AND MEMORY CARE IN TULSA, OKLAHOMA
Innovative care in an uplifting environment.
Comfortable, positive, safe and engaging. The Abbey creates a secure sense of belonging for residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. By engaging all five senses in therapy and activity, our specially trained memory care professionals help residents maximize their independence in a secure, calm environment.
Services & Amenities at The Abbey
- Comfortably furnished, bright, private residences with special design features for added safety
- Beautiful and secure common areas that encourage residents to move beyond their private residence
- Nutritious well-balanced meals with dining venues for family meals
- Exceptional staff-to-resident ratio with highly personalized care
- Licensed nurses and care partners available 24/7
- On-staff physician and scheduled on-site psychiatrist visits
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Therapeutic, activity-based programs with aviary, aquarium and resident dog
- Music therapy that includes live performances and personal iPod playlists
- Drawing on Memories, art therapy partnership with the Alzheimer’s Association
- Memory garden, private courtyard and inviting sunroom
- Two whirlpool spas, lounges, beauty and barber salon
- Weekly outings, daily exercises and special guest performances
- Guest suites available on campus for overnight stays
- Family-accompanied access to all hospitality services and life-enriching amenities at Montereau
Learn more about memory care at Montereau.