Whether you’re recovering from illness or injury, or just dealing with the rigors of daily life, our You’re First home care program helps you maintain independence with a customized level of personal care and valet support, in the comfort of your residence. The program is another personal touch designed to make your life more convenient by reducing the challenges of routine chores.
Personal care includes:
- Bathing, grooming, assistance with dressing
- Checking vital signs
- Medication management and reminders
- Companionship and socialization
- Activities and reminders
- Assistance with walking
- Incontinence care
Companionship and valet services include:
- Healthy meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Linen service
- Dog walking and pet care
- Companionship and socializing services
- Shopping and errands
- Transportation to appointments
- Obtaining mail
Complete the form on this page to find out how this extra layer of assistance could complement your independent lifestyle.
Personal Assistance FAQ
The key difference between these two options is that You’re First offers services on an as-needed basis, while assisted living provides an easy-to-navigate setting that meets personal needs on a more ongoing basis.