The Villa Assisted Living at Montereau offers Oklahoma seniors the kind of support that makes it easier to enjoy the life they love. A specially trained health care team, available 24/7, ensures each person receives exactly what they need, when they need it. Above all else, the customized assistance plan allows each resident to maintain a schedule that’s completely their own.
Assisted living at The Villa is also available on a direct admission basis, without an entrance fee requirement.
Services & Amenities at The Villa
- Private one- and two-bedroom apartments with private baths, spacious closets and outdoor views
- Fine dining with a variety of delicious menu options
- Licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants available 24/7
- Exceptional staff-to-resident ratio with highly personalized care
- Beautifully designed, welcoming commons areas
- Some personalized assistance, including bathing, dressing, dining, medication supervision and other daily living assistance, as needed
- Planned activities and social events
- Housekeeping services
- Scheduled transportation
- Therapeutic spa
- Group exercise classes
- Outdoor walking trails
- Full service salon and day spa
Complete the form on this page to learn more about our assisted living services in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Assisted Living FAQ
It’s best to start with a cognitive and functional assessment conducted by a Montereau healthcare professional, especially if you think your loved one may need more assistance than independent living provides. Once medical and daily living needs are assessed, our professional team will meet with you and your loved one to answer questions, provide information and help you reach the best decision for your loved one and your family.
Our assisted living options are ideal for people who can still live independently but need extra assistance with daily tasks – taking medication, bathing, dressing, meals, housekeeping, transportation and other everyday needs. A trained licensed nurse and certified nurse aides are available 24/7 to provide an individualized level of support while helping preserve an active lifestyle filled with friends, neighbors and family.