- Physical Vitality An active lifestyle increases longevity.
- Emotional Vitality Find happiness through self-awareness and emotional support.
- Intellectual Vitality Sustain brain health with mental stimulation and lifelong learning.
- Spiritual Vitality Find enhanced purpose by connecting with the environment, community and others.
- Social Vitality Spark your social life by connecting with friends, old and new.
Look forward to an uplifting sense of fulfillment. At Montereau, our Vitality wellness program supports your whole self so you feel good in body, mind and spirit. With limitless opportunities to stay active and connected to a community of interesting people, Vitality will help fill you with contentment and optimism.
With eight full-time program staff members, Vitality is part of our community culture and boosts the lives everyone who lives at Montereau. Regardless of your level of living, wellness feels great.
Complete the form on this page to learn more about Motereau’s well-rounded approach to wellness.
- Try new things. creative arts classes • tai chi • dance classes
- Live life to its fullest. adventure tours • day trips • sports events • spa treatments and relaxation opportunities
- Stay engaged on & off campus. volunteer projects • book clubs • happy hours
- Enjoy personal growth & fulfillment. personal fitness coaching • guest lectures • discussion groups • museum and other cultural outings
- Live happier & healthier. We offer hundreds of activities, events and trips each month for residents to enjoy.
The full-service Montereau Wellness Clinic is dedicated to your continued health and well-being. Here, certified staff provides professional therapies, first aid, care counseling, diagnostic and vital checks, and other screenings.
“I enjoy being outside and reading on my balcony. To me, this is the best apartment living in the Midwest.”
Vana graduated from Oklahoma State University with Bachelor of Science in community wellness and later received a master’s degree in health care administration. She is also a Certified Exercise Physiologist who’s earned Level 2 Exercise in Medicine training through the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM).
Katie received her Bachelor of Science in Health Exercise Science from Oral Roberts University and Personal Training certification from the National Council for Certified Personal Trainers.