Getting back to you.
Consider the Chateau at Montereau a true partner in your recovery. The positive atmosphere includes the expertise and cutting-edge techniques you need to regain the utmost independence. And it comes with access to all the life-enriching amenities of Montereau.
To serve all Tulsa seniors as well as Montereau residents, our short stay rehabilitation services are available on a direct admission basis without an entrance fee.
The Rehabilitation Services team includes licensed therapists for:
Physical therapy – a range of exercises and activities, plus gait training, pain management and balance and coordination improvement, all assisting in the recovery from fractures, trauma, back injury, stroke and other debilitating conditions.
Speech therapy – specialized help for those having difficulty thinking, listening, speaking or swallowing that may be a result of stroke, head injury, ALS, multiple sclerosis or dementia.
Occupational therapy – personalized regimens for conditions, such as arthritis, stroke, trauma and dementia, designed to regain the ability to resume normal daily activities.
Services & Amenities at The Chateau
- Personalized private rooms with private baths, flat screen television and telephone
- Dining service with nutritious, well-balanced meals and a variety of options
- Licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants available 24/7
- Specialized activity programs designed for resident and family participation
- Private garden courtyard terrace
- Inviting sunroom
- Therapeutic spa
- Outdoor trails
- Full service salon and day spa
- Activity room
Complete the form on this page or more details on the senior rehabilitation services available at Montereau.