A compassionate person-centered approach.
The assisted living Abbey memory care neighborhood at Montereau provides a secure and calming environment for residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Highly trained and certified team members employ specialized and individualized therapeutic programming to respectfully foster more positive daily experiences. Oklahoma families find comfort in knowing their loved ones are nurtured to find joy in each moment, in a setting far more innovative than the traditional assisted living and nursing homes.
In addition, every staff member at Montereau is trained in four hours of CARES ® Dementia Basics TM to understand the unique needs of those with cognitive decline. The Abbey Care Partners complete an additional 28 hours of training and are certified Dementia Care Specialists. Memory care at The Abbey is also available on a direct admission basis, with no entrance fee requirement.
Services & Amenities at The Abbey
- Private residences with special design features for added safety
- Inviting and secure common areas that encourage residents to move beyond their private residence
- Nutritious meals with dining venues for family meals
- Exceptional staff-to-resident ratio with highly personalized care
- Licensed nurses and care partners available 24/7
- Scheduled on-site physician and psychiatrist visits
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Therapeutic, activity and social based programs
- Music therapy that includes live performances and personal iPod playlists
- Indoor/outdoor sensory garden and private courtyard
- Whirlpool spa, full-service salon and day spa
- Weekly outings, daily exercises, and special guest performances
- Guest suites available on campus for overnight stays
- Escorted access to all hospitality services and life-enriching amenities at Montereau
Submit the form on this page for more information on how The Abbey stands apart from other memory care options in the Tulsa, Oklahoma, area.