A whole-body approach to living well.
Feeling great goes beyond a physically healthy lifestyle. That’s why Vitality, Montereau’s multidimensional wellness program focuses on every aspect of wellness – physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, social, occupational and environmental. We design our activities based on residents’ interests and encourage participation as a way to build relationships, challenge oneself, gain confidence and feel great inside and out. Vitality unlocks your health and longevity.
One way to age well is to keep your body moving and feeling great. Montereau offers a number of spaces and activities to support the physical dimension of wellness.
- Fitness center featuring cardio & strength-training equipment
- Exercise studio with free weights & other equipment
- Walking paths throughout our beautiful campus
- Aquatics classes
- Tai Chi and yoga
- Strength & balance training
- Dance classes
- Senior Olympics
- Personal training
- Wii™ bowling league & tournaments
- Regular visits from a dietician, podiatrist, masseuse, optician, audiologist and more
Feel good about yourself each day by meeting your own needs and those of others.
- Meditative walks monthly
- You’re First companion program
- On-site, full-service spa & salon
- Peer support groups
- Emotional assistance workshops
- Resident birthday parties monthly
Keep your mind sharp through stimulating events and new experiences.
- Guest presenters & speakers throughout the year
- Group trips to fine arts productions, including Tulsa Symphony, TCC Pops & Tulsa Ballet
- Health fairs to help residents engage in healthy lifestyle behaviors
- Drama, tap dance & choir groups
- Book clubs
- Brain games
- Two fully stocked libraries
- Bi monthly Fit & Fabulous educational lunch seminars
- Lifelong learning opportunities
Montereau is open and welcoming to all faiths and spiritual beliefs, and provides many opportunities for spiritual involvement.
- Catholic Mass & Rosary
- Protestant services
- Episcopal services
- Bible study groups
- Warren Chapel, open to all residents
- Quiet areas for meditation and reflection
Connect with friendly neighbors through engaging activities.
- Live entertainment weekly
- “Let’s Eat Dinner Out” trips monthly to sample Tulsa’s fabulous cuisine
- Organized games and competitions
- Bridge, Bunco, Canasta, Mahjong, Skip-Bo, and other game & card groups
- Shopping trips to local stores & malls
- Group classes
- Movies in Le Cinema weekly
- Sunday potluck and other themed dinners
- Trips to local hot spots, as well as points of interest beyond the city of Tulsa
- Billiards, balloon volleyball, ping pong, horseshoes and more
- Happy Hours weekly in the City View Lounge